Are you interested in learning more about your ancestors and ultimately, what makes you, uniquely you? Find out your ancestry mix through our exciting and unique new test,
AncestrybyDNA™. Confirm family stories that have been passed down through the generations, or perhaps discover something new about your ancestry that you’ve never known before.
How does it work?
Your DNA contains evidence of your family’s history. Our AncestrybyDNA™ test reveals your family’s history, telling you where your ancestors have originated. Today’s world is characterized by mobility—with rapid intercontinental travel that allows people to go from one side of the world to the other in less than 30 hours. You might be surprised to also learn that the ancient world also had its own share of migrations—modern humans originated in East Africa roughly 200,000 years ago, and moved through the Fertile Crescent in the Middle East to populate Europe, Asia, and the rest of the world. You are the product of both ancient and recent migrations—and you can discover these influences through our DNA test.
Our AncestrybyDNA™ test scans 176 locations in your DNA to determine your biogeographical percentages—how much of 4 founding populations can be found in your DNA today: European, East Asian, Sub-Saharan African, and Native American. These groups are defined as follows:
- European. This people group includes Europeans, Middle Easterners, and South Asians.
- East Asian. This people group includes the Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, and Pacific Islanders.
- African. This group includes people with roots in the Sub-Saharan region of Africa.
- Native American. This group is composed of people who migrated to inhabit North, South and Central America.
What you will receive
When you order an AncestrybyDNA™ test, you will receive the following:
- An easy-to-use DNA sample collection kit containing cheek swabs and complete instructions
- Ancestry Test Certificate listing your ancestral percentage
- A detailed AncestrybyDNA™ manual that explains your results, as well as provides more information about ancestry testing and human migration history.
Order your test today and find the answers you've been waiting for!